Salty pork mince and Spinach soup. Meet your new favourite pork mince recipe – Vietnamese Caramelised Pork Bowls! A super fast pork stir fry made with ground pork infused with flavours With just a handful of ingredients you probably already have, it's sweet, salty, beautifully caramelised and absolutely irresistible. Two Greedy Italians – Fish soup-stew, Zuppa di pesce (HD).
This is a soup that you can whip up in a jiffy as spinach cooks very quickly. Using a broth for this soup is a must. This is a filling pork and spinach orzotto – like a risotto, but with pearl barley instead of rice. You can cook Salty pork mince and Spinach soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salty pork mince and Spinach soup
- Prepare 200 g of lean pork mince.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Dashi stock.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fish sauce.
Stir in the pearl barley and spinach and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the white wine and allow to evaporate. Now gradually add the stock ladle by ladle, waiting until each ladleful has been absorbed. Chinese pork soup isn't a homogeneous food type.
Salty pork mince and Spinach soup step by step
- Peal and chop onion into small cubes..
- Heat oil on frying pan at high temperature..
- Throw the onion in and stir until its colour turns clear..
- Throw in the mince, save 1 tsp for the soup..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp sugar. Lower the temperature to medium high. Stir until meat turns brown..
- Add 1 tbsp of fish sauce, stir well and remove from heat..
- Wash spinach and roughly chop..
- Boil a pot of water at high temperature. Add salt and dashi stock to taste. Add 1 tbsp of mince into the soup and let boil..
- Once water is boiled, throw spinach in. Wait for soup to be boiled again and remove the pot from heat..
- Serve with rice..
Different pork cuts create totally different Pork ribs and pork bones are used in simmered soups while pork loin, pork liver and ground Mincing or grounding pork is one of the most common and most versatile way to prepare pork in Chinese cooking. A very aromatic pork and spinach stew in tomato sauce. Where Is My Spoon is a blog where you will find delicious and family friendly recipes, all made from scratch. Stir in the pearl barley and spinach and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the white wine and allow to evaporate.