Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork. You may want to do this in batches to prevent the oil temperature from dropping. Turn heat back up to medium high; crumble ground pork into the seasonings in the wok and stir fry, breaking up large lumps, until the meat no longer is pink. Stir fried green beans are the best example of the magic power of Chinese cooking.
Cook and stir until the surface is cooked. Watch and learn how to make easy and delicious Chinese stir fry Green Beans with Ground Pork. This Chinese green bean stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious! You can cook Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork
- It’s 300 g of Green Beans.
- Prepare 250 g of Ground Pork / Beef.
- You need 8 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For The Sauce Mix :.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
We wok sear the green beans for flavor and stir-fry with crispy ground pork. Cooking can become a bit of a chore in the summer—for me too, even! But this easy dish of Chinese green beans with pork (or chicken or beef. Fresh green beans are blistered in hot oil, then served in a spicy hot Asian-style ground pork sauce.
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork step by step
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… ^_^ https://youtu.be/Lh8g9HUXqIo.
- 1st, In A Beaker / Bowl, Add 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce, 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp White Pepper (Ground), And 50ml of Water. Mix Well.
- Heat Palm Oil For Frying the Green Beans, If You Prefer Olive Oil, Just Go for It… Just Minced The Garlic While You Heating the Oil..
- After The Oil Is Hot Enough, Fry The Green Beans. But Dont Fry it to Long, Because you Dont Want it to Turn Brown And Crispy. Just 20-25 Second And Its Done..
- Drain the Green Beans Using a Strainer, Or Paper Towel to Absorb the Oil. But Make Sure You Drain The Excess Oil As Much as Posible..
- Prepare Your Pan / Wok, Heat Around 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil & 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, Let The Butter Incorporated With the Oil. And Add The Pork / Beef, Stir It Occasionaly so the Pork Doesn't Stick to the Pan (If You Use Stainless Steel Wok Like Me)..
- Make A Room In The Pan For Extra Olive Oil & Garlic. After Adding the Garlic, Stir it With the Pork..
- After The Pork Turn Brown, Pour Your Sauce Mix Into The Pan, And Stir. Bring it to a Simmer so the Sauce Can Deglazed the Pan With Lots of Flavour From the Pork That Stick In The Pan. Reduce The Sauce..
- Now The Pork Sauce Is Ready, You Can Toss The Green Beans Into The Pan, Or You Can Just Arrange The Beans In The Plate And Pour The Pork Sauce Over The Top Of The Green Beans..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe… ^_^.
It is important to use an Asian/Chinese Style chili garlic sauce in this recipe (found in almost all Chinese/International sections Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Green Beans and Pork, Asian Style. This Chinese green beans recipe can be completed in twenty minutes. Note: Green bean is called 四季豆 in Chinese with a few variations in English Machine ground meat has a texture of a paste rather than tiny pieces. The meat tends to sticks together to form large lumps, and hard to brown it. Chinese green beans with ground pork – Szechuan preserved vegetable, seasoned wth chili powder, adds a distinct flavor to this easy to make recipe.