Ground Pork Afritada. Pork Afritada is almost Filipino Menudo. The ingredeints are identical and the manner of preparation is almost the same. The only difference that is quite obvious is the size of the cubed meat and vegetables.
Pork Afritada with tender pork, carrots, potatoes, and bell peppers in rich tomato gravy is a dinner favorite for good reason! This pork stew is tasty, filling, and perfect with steamed rice. Pork Afritada is a type of Filipino pork stew. You can cook Ground Pork Afritada using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Afritada
- You need 3/4 of kilo Ground Pork.
- You need 250 ml of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of Mixed Vegetables.
- You need of Onions cut into very tiny bits.
- It’s of Garlic chopped and cut into tiny bits.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 1 cube of Butter.
- You need of Soy sauce.
It is composed of pork slices along with hotdog, potato and carrot. Pork, liver, and potatoes are cooked in a tomato base to make a stew elegant enough for special occasions. Enter my new pork afritada recipe with a better cooking procedure. See more ideas about Pork afritada recipe, Filipino recipes, Cooking recipes. · This Easy Pork Afritada recipe is another version of pork afritada.
Ground Pork Afritada step by step
- Heat butter in a pan. Add the grounded pork. Half cook until all parts turned light brown.
- Add pepper and soy sauce. Leave the mixture in medium heat until meat is well cooked.
- Add the tomato sauce. Add an amount of water in such a way that cooked meat is submerged..
- Add brown sugar as needed..
- Add the defrosted mixed vegetables..
- Bring to a boil but leave enough sauce before serving.
This will guide you on how to prepare your favorite. Pork afritada, also called afritadang baboy, is similar to American beef stew in that its base consists of tomato, potatoes, and carrots. The main difference is that the Filipino version uses pork. Sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft and wilted. PORK AFRITADA – Read online for free.