泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. Serve it with a sunny side up on top and you've got a delicious lunch. The key is high heat giving a good sear on the minced pork before adding the rest of the sauces to give it that charred And of course not to forget this dish is best served with rice! Thai Basil Fried Rice is my absolute favorite fried rice recently!
This flavorful basil pork stir-fry is classic Thai at its tastiest. Usually, this dish is made with ground pork, but nearly any type of pork or chicken Some Asian markets might carry it, but your safest bet is an online retailer. For a wholesome meal, serve with coconut white jasmine rice and a cucumber salad. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 pcs of – eggs.
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need 5 of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- You need 2 of – chilli padi.
- You need 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- You need 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- You need Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need 15 teaspoons of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
Minced pork rice is a rice dish that is commonly seen throughout Taiwan and Southern Fujian. The flavor may vary from one region to another, but the basic ingredients remain the same: ground pork marinated and boiled in soy sauce served on top of steamed rice. It is a type of gaifan dish. So time to prep the sauce of the meat before preparing your ingredients.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE step by step
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Stir-Fried Minced Pork in Bay Leaves 泰式香辣肉碎生菜包. This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house. Something easy but can still satisfy three large appetites. Time to cook the Ro-Ri household perennial favorite, Minced Pork Fried Rice. You can even use pre-fried tofu.