Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot.
You can have Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot
- It’s 350 g of Spinach.
- It’s 1.61 lb of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 170 g of Shredded Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chicken Flavor.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oysters Flavored Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil (Optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce(I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- You need of Salt-Pepper.
- You need of Sesame seed.
Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce. Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ground pork until it gets browned..
- Add the remaining carrots and spinach and stir fry it for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add the soy sauce mix and stir fry until it is well mixed together. Season it with salt, pepper and chicken flavor powder. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.