Brussel Sprouts with Leeks and Bacon. Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Leeks is a hearty side dish perfect with roast turkey or beef and simple to make. Brussels sprouts get a flavor boost from leeks and bacon in this holiday side dish. Trim tough ends from Brussels sprouts and cut each sprout in half.
Balsamic bacon Brussels sprouts are irresistibly crispy and flavorful! They're roasted to perfection, mixed with crispy bacon and sauteed onion, and tossed in a sweet Not only do Brussels sprouts taste delicious, but they're high in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants – making them a healthy superfood. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots Recipe. You can cook Brussel Sprouts with Leeks and Bacon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussel Sprouts with Leeks and Bacon
- You need 250 grams of Brussel Sprouts.
- You need 4 slices of Smoked Back Bacon.
- Prepare 2 of medium Leeks.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste (no salt needed!).
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Raw, shredded Brussels sprouts and sprinkled-in toasted pecans add a crunchy element to each bite, and the addition of fresh chives at the end takes the slaw's flavor up a last little bit. A tip from the test kitchen: While all these ingredients are easily found in any grocery store or farmers market (or already. Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon.
Brussel Sprouts with Leeks and Bacon instructions
- Remove dark tops from the Leeks, then thinly slice them into a medium saucepan.Add the butter..
- Thinly slice up the bacon into small strips and add to the pan.Start to heat it all up gently, stirring to stop any burning..
- Remove stalk ends from the Sprouts and outside leaves. Cut in half, or quarters if the Sprouts are large..
- Add to the pan, and bring up the heat until bubbling nicely, but not boiling. Stir for about 15-20 minutes until Sprouts are tender, (checking by stabbing with a fork!), serve!!.
These cheesy caramelized sprouts are the perfect side dish any time of year, but are especially One sheet pan packed with both the sprouts and bacon is certainly the easiest route to take, but it won't yield crispy bacon. Instead, you'll want to cook the. To trim Brussels sprouts, simply cut off the stem end and halve. If they're large, you can quarter them, just making sure the Brussels sprouts are cut into uniform pieces so that they'll cook evenly. If you don't want to discard the leftover bacon drippings, carefully transfer to a heatproof container, cool.