Banana Yoghurt Bread. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Yogurt banana bread, to be exact.
Yogurt is a great ingredient for adding to banana bread and other baked goods. It keeps the bread moist, tender, and super delicious without using a ton of butter or oil. Combine yogurt, banana, sugar, margarine, egg whites, egg and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. You can have Banana Yoghurt Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Yoghurt Bread
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of plain greek yoghurt.
- You need 3/4 cup (180 ml) of pancake mix.
Making banana bread with yogurt adds moisture and lends your homemade treat that coveted fluffy texture. Here's how to do it and a banana bread recipe to try. The combination of Greek yogurt and oil in baking results in soft, moist cakes and breads. This easy banana bread recipe is flavored with vanilla and cinnamon and the tang from the Greek yogurt works perfectly with the sweetness from the bananas.
Banana Yoghurt Bread step by step
- Grease your baking dish..
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice..
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°..
- Add oil and sugar then combine well..
- Add eggs and combine well..
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don't have pancake mix, check my recipe. It's easy to make..
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9"×9" square tin..
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean..
- You can enjoy it warm or cool..
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire..
Tips for making Greek yogurt banana bread. For the best banana bread, use bananas that are over ripe. This is an adaptation of Sour Cream Banana Bread which I posted, then found out it was a duplicate. The difference is you use yogurt instead of sour cream. You may use plain, or be adventurous and try vanilla, lemon, or your choice of flavors!