7 Up Biscuits.
You can cook 7 Up Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 7 Up Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of Baking Mix. I use Bisquick.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 7 up carbonated drink.
- You need 1/3 stick of butter.
- You need of Extra butter for brushing.
7 Up Biscuits step by step
- Melt 1/3 stick of butter in small pie pan or 8×8 pan. 9×13 if doubling recipe..
- In mixing bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream..
- Mix until combined well..
- Add 1/2 cup 7Up soda.
- Mix until just combined. It will be sticky..
- On well floured surface, turn out dough and sprinkle more flour on top of dough. I use baking mix for this also..
- Knead a few times so the dough is not as sticky. I fold mine over each other to make layers..
- With floured pin or hands, roll or pat out dough to desired thickness..
- Cut into rounds without twisting cutter and place in pan with biscuits touching..
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown..
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter..
- These are super buttery and oh so good :).