Cheese biscuits. Cream cheese biscuits are savory, cheesy, & creamy! The tender, flakey biscuit dough wraps around a cream center for an appetizer that's rich & satisfying. Try making with cheddar & parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Cheese biscuits
- You need 2 cups of Bisquick.
- It’s 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
From digestives to charcoal squares and crispbreads, we pick the very best and suggest what cheese to eat them with. Quick and easy biscuits filled with Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and scallions. An ideal bread for a picnic, dinner party, or for last minute guests. These tasty biscuits, ultra-tender thanks to the addition of both heavy cream and cheese, go together in a flash.
Cheese biscuits instructions
- Toss Bisquick and cheese together in bowl. NOTE: Freshly grated cheese works much better than the packaged grated cheese..
- Melt butter..
- Add sour cream to melted butter and mix well.
- Stir butter sour cream mixture into Bisquick cheese until combined.
- Spoon into mini muffin tins. Makes 24 mini muffins..
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes..
These Cheddar Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits are really simple and quick to make, so delicious, tender, flaky and super cheesy. Loaded with cheddar cheese and super tender from the buttermilk. A rich, cheesy biscuit that is good with soup, chilli, or stew. Medium cheese can be used, but sharp cheese will give more flavour. Download Cheese biscuits stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.