Easy Chirashizushi Cake. It is a day that celebrates daughters. If you have a daughter in your family you. My channel is introducing various recipes.
Scattered Sushi (Chirashizushi) is often made for special occasions such as Dolls Festival and birthdays. Chirashi sushi is made of sushi rice and a colorful medley of vegetables, egg crepe, sashimi as toppings. Learn how to make this quick and easy recipe! You can cook Easy Chirashizushi Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashizushi Cake
- You need 1 1/2 of rice cooker cups' worth Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of Flaked salmon.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) White sesame seeds, shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of egg worth Usuyaki tamago (thin omelette).
- Prepare 1 of Boiled shrimp, cooked or smoked salmon, or whatever you like.
Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables, and. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty.
Easy Chirashizushi Cake instructions
- Shred the shiso leaves. Mix the sesame weed and shredded shiso in the sushi rice, using a cutting motion so you don't crush the rice..
- Spread a piece of plastic wrap in a round container (a plastic container or a mold) and spread in half the sushi rice..
- Sprinkle in some flaked salmon..
- Add the rest of the sushi rice, and press down tightly with a rice paddle..
- Line a serving plate with some lettuce or other greens (if you have them). Invert the container of rice on top, and take the plastic wrap off..
- Decorate the top with whatever you like. I made little flowers made out of smoked salmon, and added usuyaki tamago (thin omelette), shrimp and daikon radish sprouts..
This plant-based Chirashizushi(ちらし寿司, literally "scattered sushi") has seasoned vegetables and mushrooms mixed into sushi rice, before being covered in vibrant snap peas, marinated peppers. Chirashizushi. (Scattered Sushi, Chirashi Sushi, ちらし寿司, Chirashi). There are two traditional ways to prepare a bowl of chirashizushi: the classic Tokyo style, which incorporates fish sashimi. Pickled Plum Food And Drinks. ≥^,^≤ Chirashi zushi is simply sushi rice in a bowl, decorated with toppings—chirashi means "to scatter things." Hinamatsuri Chirashizushi ひな祭りのちらし寿司 作り方レシピ. Matcha Roll Cake Recipe (Green Tea Swiss Roll)