Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- It’s 2 C. of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed.
- Prepare 1 3/4 C. of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of flour.
- It’s 1/3 C. of butter.
- It’s 1/3 C. of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 C. of milk, divided.
- It’s 1 C. of Bisquick.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat until bubbly, add chopped onion and cook for 3-4 min or until onion is fragrant and soft..
- Add to the skillet flour, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken broth and 1/2 C. milk slowly and continue stirring until sauce has thickened..
- Bring chicken and vegetables to skillet and mix well..
- In a small bowl combine bisquick, remaining milk and egg..
- Pour filling into baking dish and pour Bisquick batter over top and spread to even out. Pop it in the oven for 30 min. Enjoy!.