Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes).
You can cook Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes)
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Crispy & Savory Golden Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 2/3 of and 1 TBS of water.
- It’s of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare of Oil to pan fry.
Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) instructions
- Mix pancake mix with water. Set aside..
- Cut the head of cabbage to peel the leaves. The second picture is the exterior of the leaf. The third picture is the inside of the leaf..
- Use the dull side of the knife. Tap gently on the exterior of the leaf. The reason of this step is to keep the cabbage flat on the pan so it can be cooked evenly..
- Put pan on medium high. Put some oil for pan frying. Use hands to dip cabbage into mix to get the cabbage evenly coated..
- Lay the inside flat down on frying pan. Get a small spoon, add some oil around the pancake..
- It will take about 5 minutes on each side for the first two pancakes to be golden brown. From the third one on, it will take only 4 minutes for each side..
- If you want to garnish one side with green onion, put the green onion on the upside one right after you put the pancake in. Use a spoon to dab some more mix on the green onion to prevent it getting burned..
- Repeat step 6..
- For dipping sauce, put some chopped green onion in a small bowl with some Ponzu sauce..
- Enjoy as a light dinner or a light snack:).