Coconut custard pie. Coconut Custard Pie I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Follow these steps to make the coconut custard pie and it'll make its own crust. Like magic, it layers into a crust, custard, coconut.
Coconut Custard Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Traditional Coconut Custard Pie: The Conventional Recipes. I'm not going to write the foundation paste recipe up, because there is just too much variability in flour and humidity and whatnot. You can cook Coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut custard pie
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can cream of coconut + enough regular milk to make 2 cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
A coconut custard pie recipe inspired by the tropical French Polynesian island of Bora Bora! Tender, flaky crust topped with warm a silky egg custard filling. This coconut custard pie is the perfect. I am constantly trying to push my comfort zone when it comes to baking.
Coconut custard pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a buttered pie dish. Bake 25-35 minutes til pie is set..
- Somehow it makes its own crust, custard and the coconut candies on top. Amazing!!.
The best way to challenge yourself is to try and try again! See more ideas about Coconut custard, Coconut custard pie, Custard pie. This was one of Grandma's holiday pies. we loved it! This pie was so scrumpdiliicious, and was a hit. This easy coconut custard pie recipe is magic – it forms its own crust during baking!