Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits.
You can cook Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits
- Prepare 4 cups of bisquick.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of 7up or sprite.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 can of sweetened condensed milk.
Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits instructions
- Heat oven to 375. In a 9×13 pan melt 1 stick of butter..
- In a bowl mix the bisquick, sour cream, 7up, cinnamon, raisins, and sugar. Mix well. Drop biscuits with a large ice cream scoop into the melted pan of butter. I always get 12 out of it. Bake about 30-35 minutes til done..
- To make the butter cream, Mix the butter, cream cheese and sugar til light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat til smooth. Pour over hot biscuits and smooth to the edges. Refrigerate leftovers..