Baked Fruit Pancakes. Fall in love with brunch all over again. Fluffy, perfectly cooked apple pancakes can now be yours, for a lovely weekend breakfast OR a breakfast-for-dinner. Serve by the spoonful, or in wedges like a pizza.
Oven baked pancakes topped with fresh fruit and maple syrup! Perfect for hosting a large group for brunch, or for no-fuss pancake cravings! Apple Whole Wheat Pancakes, Whole Wheat Buttermilk And Blackberry Pancakes, Pancakes. You can have Baked Fruit Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Fruit Pancakes
- You need of your favorite pancake mix.
- Prepare of pancake mix ingredients according to package (milk,eggs,oil,etc).
- It’s of fruit you like.
Download Fruits pancake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Our most trusted Fruit Pancakes recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. It doesn't matter if they come out wonky or with a No buttermilk, no baking soda / bi carb, no yoghurt.
Baked Fruit Pancakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix pancake mix with other required ingredients according to package instructions. Use enough mix to make 10-12 pancakes..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and pour in the mix..
- Slice up your favorite fruit…I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries..
- Place fruit on top of pancake mix..
- Bake for 20 minutes; allow to cool for 5 minutes..
You only need baking soda for an extra fluff. Spoon fruit inside puff pancakes; dollop with sour cream. Gently toss the peaches and plums with syrup. Make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday and serve our spinach and ricotta pancake bake for dinner. Indulge in a stack of our ultra-indulgent lemon drizzle pancakes, inspired by our favourite classic bake.