Veggie Quiche. This garden veggie quiche is a great way to use up vegetables and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Feel free to add ham or bacon and make ahead as a freezer meal. I liked this Quiche very much.
This vegetarian quiche recipe is loaded with chunky roasted vegetables and layered with a luscious egg custard and melty gruyere cheese for a Ratatouille Veggie quiche recipe that everyone will love. Quiche is an easy, delicious meal for any time of day. Sausage & Veggie Quiche. featured in Homemade Brunch For Two. You can have Veggie Quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Quiche
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
Quiche is a delicious savory breakfast (or lunch or dinner) served warm or cold. If the veggies start to stick, add a tablespoon or so of water and stir well. I wanted to make an easy, healthy, filling recipe so this vegan veggie quiche with sweet potato crust was born. To make this quiche healthier I opted to use sweet potatoes for the crust.
Veggie Quiche step by step
- In a bowl combine : mixed veggies, onion, parsley flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and salt, mix well……
- In a separate bowl combine : Bisquick, shredded cheddar cheese, milk and eggs, mix all well…….
- Combine veggie mix with Bisquick mix, stir well and pour into a 9 inch pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking spray……
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden on top…..Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.