Breakfast “corn dogs”. To reheat, place them on a baking. Hi everyone,,, thanks for watching.in today's Vedio i will show you how to prepare corn dogs. Breakfast Corn dogs (pancake sausage on a stick).
Easy, delicious, and fun to eat, these breakfast corndogs will bring a little. Breakfast sausage dipped in a blueberry pancake batter and fried to golden perfection! Serve with warm maple syrup for the ultimate breakfast. You can cook Breakfast “corn dogs” using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast “corn dogs”
- You need 2 cups of pancake mix+water called for on box (prepared).
- It’s 10 of breakfast sausage links.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm maple syrup.
- It’s 10 of skewers.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. These Breakfast Corn Dogs are far from complicated. If there is one thing I love in the entire world is a good corn dog. The perfect corn dog for me is a beef hot dog on a stick, with a slightly sweet corn.
Breakfast “corn dogs” instructions
- Cook sausage links as directed and allow to cool for 5 minutes..
- Prepare pancake mix as directed and pour into a large TALL glass. The tall glass makes it easier to coat the whole sausage link..
- Push a skewer into each link and dip into flour and tap off the excess. Next dip into pancake batter and place in deep fryer until golden brown turning as needed..
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then dust with powdered sugar and serve with warm syrup to dip if desired. Great for on the go busy morning with the kids!.
For the corn dogs: Fill a deep, medium pot a little more than halfway with vegetable oil. To get my corn dog fix outside of the fairgrounds, I make my own—corn dogs with mini breakfast sausages for a breakfast twist on the classic. Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry until golden. RELATED: Apple Pie Sangria Is Festive, Fancy and Perfect for Fall. Perfect Corn Dogs Without Stepping Foot Inside A Fair.