Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup!. If you wanna see more like this check out my Delishatorium Playlist. Cap'n Crunch Pancakes And Ocean Blue Maple Syrup Are Headed To A Store Near You. Ready to level up your breakfast game?
Cap'n Crunch and Aunt Jemima have joined forces and are releasing two new. Here is how you achieve that. Mix the ingredients of the captain crunch pancake mix with water as instructed. You can cook Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup!
- You need of Family time.
- You need 1 of part comfort Food.
- It’s 1 of part Family.
- Prepare 1 of part participation Fun.
- Prepare of The binder love.
- Prepare of Captain crunch pancakes.
- It’s As needed of water see instructions on package.
- Prepare 1 box of captain crunch cereal pancake mix.
- It’s 1 bottle of captain crunch imitation flavored maple syrup.
Cook in the frying pan dry fry turn as needed. Add syrup and butter to the pancakes. For a limited time, gift yourself with a big bowl of the most festive cereal around. Cap'n Crunch's Ocean Blue Artificially Maple Flavored Syrup is an exciting and tasty way to enjoy pancakes and waffles.
Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup! instructions
- Prepare and eat the comfort foods that yall love and enjoy!!! You can get the recipes for the sandwiches and tacos from the other pandemic recipes I posted..
- Enjoy the surroundings with your family and have fun. During a pandemic it can get quite bit of tension enjoy one another. Interact with one another with lots of love. I hope you enjoy your vacation if you get to go during the pandemic..
- Mix the ingredients of the captain crunch pancake mix with water as instructed. Cook in the frying pan dry fry turn as needed. Add syrup and butter to the pancakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
It has the sweet and delicious taste of classic syrup with a. Just like with the Berrytastic Pancake Mix, the syrup is the work of two The Quaker Oats Company brands, Capn' Crunch and Aunt Jemima. The bright blue syrup will certainly make your stack even more fun to eat for breakfast! However, although it's a cool color, it tastes like traditional Aunt Jemima. Cap'n Crunch and Aunt Jemima came together and made the Ocean Blue Maple Syrup.