Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 4 cup of Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, buttermilk, and sugar in a bowl using a fork. Mix just until all combined to create a dough..
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon in separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and stir to moisten. Set aside..
- Generously flour rolling surface. I know it seems like alot but trust me, this is a sticky dough. Turn dough out onto surface and start patting into a rectangular shape with your hands. Flour your hands as well..
- Use a rolling pin to thin dough to about 1/2 inch thickness. Do not over-roll the dough will stick..
- Once rolled out, pour 3/4 cup melted butter over entire surface to the edges..
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over butter. Start rolling dough from long end..
- Slice into1" to 1/2" slices. I used dental floss to slice mine. It really does work, without mushing the pastry..
- Transfer slices to a well greased 9×13 pan. I used a spatula to make it easier..
- Bake in preheated 375° oven for 25-30 minutes, until just golden brown on tops. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until desired consistency and drizzle over top of rolls..