Banana Bread in Pancake Mix. Blueberry Pancake Banana Bread Eat Cake For Dinner. Pancake mix is great for those times when you are in a pinch and need to make something fast. It includes several of the ingredients in a banana bread recipe…flour, baking powder, sugar, salt…all pre-measured and.
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. Add egg and sugar and whisk thoroughly until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and. View top rated Banana nut bread pancake mix recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Banana Bread in Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread in Pancake Mix
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of margarine or butter room temp.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas medium size.
- Prepare 2 of eggs medium size.
Mix mashed up ripe bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl. Because of the banana, these pancakes will be heavier and a little more difficult to flip than a normal one. If the side face-down is cooked to a light brown and most of the air. These easy and fluffy buttermilk pancakes taste just like banana bread, thanks to a simple mashing of banana into pancake mix, warm spices, and healthy additions like old-fashioned oats and chopped pecans.
Banana Bread in Pancake Mix step by step
- Mashed bananas in a bowl then mix butter/margarine..
- Followed by 2 eggs one at a time and then pancake mix until the batter is smooth without bubbles..
- Baked at 170-180C for about 30-45 minutes depends on what kind of pan you used..
These pancakes have a few secrets going on. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Then add baking powder and vanilla extract and use a fork or whisk to. These gourmet looking pancakes are simply made. Begin with Bisquick mix, add in ripe bananas and a few spices and you have this scrumptious stack of pancakes.