Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix.
You can cook Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix
- It’s of For the caramel: 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of for the custard:.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of for the sponge:.
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 of tbspoons of veg.oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix step by step
- FOR THE CARAMEL: In a heavy sauce pan, combine sugar and water. Caramelize on medium heat until it turns golden brown. Immediately pour it over a baking pan. Set aside..
- FOR THE CUSTARD: Mix all ingredient together. Stir lightly using a whisk. Strain and pour it over to the caramelized pan. Set aside..
- FOR THE CAKE: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Slowly pour the batter mixture into the pan with custard mixture. Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Pour about 4 to 6 cups of hot water on a roasting pan (with rack) then place the cake pan on top of the rack. Place the roasting pan that contains the cake pan with all the mixtures in the oven..
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven. Let it cool. Run a knife around the pan and turn it upside down..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.