Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix.
Ingredients of Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix
- Prepare of For the banana cake:.
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 of medium size eggs.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana, mashed.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- It’s 1 pack of Nestle All Purpose Cream chilled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 pc of banana mashed.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- Prepare 1 pc of banana sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crashed graham.
Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix instructions
- For the Banana Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients, pour into a springform pan. Bake for 20-30 mins. Let it cool..
- For the filling: Using electric mixer, mix cream, banana and powdered sugar until fluffy, chill for 5-10 mins..
- When the cake is already cool,,pour in the cream mixture,topped with a slices of banana. Sprinkle some crashed graham, just like what i did. Refrigerated for at least 4hours before serving..