Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl). So Maguro zuke don is a maguro (tuna) sashimi-based bowl of marinated goodness! It's similar in quality to what you get at a good Japanese restaurant, but you can make it right at home. Here are some tips and suggestions for getting the best out of this yummy traditional Japanese food recipe.
How to make "Zuke" nigiri of sushi "Maguro" tuna Donburi. This authentic Japanese preparation highlights the rich flavor of raw tuna; with traditional garnishes of thinly sliced nori and omelette. And maguro no zuke-don is done. You can have Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl)
- It’s 2 slices of fresh tuna, 1 ~ 1.5 cm thick.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sake or cider.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy souce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin or honey and sugar, if you like sweet one.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of some more water, if the sauce is getting too thick during cooking.
A standard Japanese-style rice bowl would be too small as the tuna slices are placed on top of the rice. You could use a soup bowl or noodle soup bowl instead. Suchen Sie nach Maguro Zuke Donmarinated Tuna Rice Bowl-Stockbildern in HD und Millionen weiteren lizenzfreien Stockfotos, Illustrationen und Vektorgrafiken in der Shutterstock-Kollektion. Jeden Tag werden Tausende neue, hochwertige Bilder hinzugefügt.
Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) step by step
- Buy very very fresh tuna at a trusted fishmonger or superstore counter. Ask staff when the fish came to the store. If 3 days passed, I wouldn't buy them. Not recommend the packed fish neither..
- Option. If you are interested in this method, which the professional sushi chefs do in Japan, just have a try. Pour the boiling water on tuna then put them into the iced water. Dry them with kitchen paper. This is a kind of cooking method not using any heat for safely eating the raw fish..
- Mix sake or cider, soy source and mirin or honey together. Sugar, if you like. Bring to the boil. Cool them. You can change your ratio, depending on your taste..
- Soak/marinate the tuna (2 and 3) in the mixed sauce for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Make a sheet of egg (1 egg, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 salt and 1 tsp water+starch) and shred it. Shred the cabbage. You can use any vegetable..
- Place the cabbage and egg on top of some cooked rice in the bowl. Then decorate the marinated Zuke-Tuna on top. Pour the sauce..
- However, if you are not happy eating raw fish, of course you can cook your tuna well and marinate them..
This dish is quite popular at Japanese restaurants in the West and it can also be found in the deli section of many Japanese grocery stores. Spicy tuna don is just one of many different types of. Pobierz to zdjęcie Maguro Zuke Don teraz. Szukaj więcej w bibliotece wolnych od tantiem zdjęć stockowych iStock, obejmującej zdjęcia Bez ludzi, które można łatwo i szybko. Tuńczyk – zwierzę, Japonia, Bez ludzi, Czerwone mięso, Donburi.