Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts. Buttery Bacon Brussels Sprouts – with a hint of garlic and orange. Brussels sprouts, love em or hate em? When I was a child I would do anything to not eat them but it's amazing how your likes/dislikes still develop and change as time goes on.
I mean I hated them as a kid and I still don't care for them steamed but I love them roasted, and the Parmesan and bacon put it over the top. These little baby cabbages are not only cute but super east to prepare. Brussels Sprouts may be prepared using different methods. You can cook Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1/2 packages of thick cut bacon ( regular is fine also ).
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen Brussel sprouts in butter sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of bacon grease ( pan dripping from after bacon renders ).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
They can be roasted in the oven or sauteed in a skillet over a stovetop. Easy recipe for Mushroom Bacon Brussel Sprouts sauteed in a skillet with butter and garlic and served with Parmesan cheese. These roasted brussels sprouts with crispy bacon & creamy cheese sauce are perfect for those How To Make Brussels Sprouts With Bacon. There's some serious bacon love going on up in that skillet.
Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Cook bacon and set aside to drain on paper towel. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the rendered fat..
- Slightly thaw Brussel sprouts but not enough to thaw butter sauce. Makes it easier to get all the yummy sauce out this way..
- Heat the bacon grease to medium heat in skillet or electric skillet..
- Add brussel sprouts and butter sauce to heated pan..
- Stir every few minutes to evenly coat the sprouts..
- Cook until tender and season with salt and pepper if using..
- Crumble bacon and toss with cooked sprouts..
- You can also toss all ingredients before cooking in a bowl and cook in oven instead of sautéing them. Just add crumbled bacon after cooked to prevent sogginess..
Garlic Brown Butter Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots. Sunny Anderson's Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe takes the bitter green vegetable to salty-sweet heights, and you need only four ingredients. Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. The perfect recipe to make Brussels sprouts irresistible (trust us). Beat butter to soften with a spatula, then stir in the bacon and chestnuts.