Baked Bisquick Crunchy Drumsticks.
You can cook Baked Bisquick Crunchy Drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Bisquick Crunchy Drumsticks
- You need 2 cups of Bisquick.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of tonys.
- You need of egg (optional).
- It’s of milk (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 12 of drumsticks.
Baked Bisquick Crunchy Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to : 425*. Melt Enough butter to cover the bottom of your baking pan, about 1/2 a cup was used for mine. I cover my pan in aluminum to help with clean up..
- Mix all dry ingredients, use the ingredients as sparingly or much as you wish..
- Dredge drumsticks in dry ingredients, and place in pan with butter. (optional) if you wish you can dredge in a milk and egg mixture before the dry mixture. I did not this recipe, to see the difference..
- Bake for 35 minutes, turn chicken, and bake for 15 more minutes. Till juices run clear..