Pancake Mix Crepes.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Crepes
- Prepare 1 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk or water (based on box instructions).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla (omit for savory).
Pancake Mix Crepes step by step
- Whisk together ingredients until there are no lumps transfer batter to a pourable container.
- Using a nonstick skillet, heat to medium high and either spray with cooking spray (which I hate) or thinly glaze the pan with melted butter. Do this between EVERY crepe.
- When pan is fully heated, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter (more for a large skillet) and tilt the pan around in a swirl until the edges of the pan are reached. * ps the first crepe always comes out a dud so dont give up!.
- As the crepe cooks it will bubble a lot, that's normal.
- When the edges curl and the center is no longer soaking wet you are ready to flip.
- Using a wide spatula gently slide under crepes and flip gently.
- Cook a minute longer. Make sure you crepe can slide around in the pan. The slide the crepe off to a plate. Reglaze the pan with spray or butter and repeat!.
- Allow to cool before stuffing like taco or immediately fold traditional crepe style and serve.