Stir fry Udon Noodles.
You can have Stir fry Udon Noodles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Udon Noodles
- Prepare 3 of pkts of Udon Noodles (Supermarket).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 5 pcs of white Cabbages.
- It’s 8 pcs of Baby carrot.
- You need Half of cans of Spam (optional, your preferred ingredients).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Dark sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need of Pepper.
Stir fry Udon Noodles instructions
- Boil the udon (8min) bring it out to raise it with water (soften it- put aside to dry), at the mean time Slice the cabbages/ carrots/ Spam or other ingredients into smaller pieces and also chop the garlic.
- Add oil to frying pan, add in garlic/cabbage/carrots stir it together (cook 8min), add in spam mix it well (5min) add in udon noodles (mix it for 5min).
- Add in dark sauce, soya sauce and pepper, stir it and cook it for another 10min (ready to serve).
- Separatly Fried the eggs to sever with the udon noodles.