Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice.
You can cook Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
- It’s of SRIRACHA TOMATO SAUCE.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- You need of SPAM AND ONION FRIED RICE.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 large of dice onion.
- You need 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover white rice.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 can of spam /luncheon meat.
- Prepare 8 small of cherry tomato.
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice instructions
- Mix tomato puree with light soy sauce then add sriracha chili sauce ,adding more for spicy lover and less for those can't take the heat.
- With oil pan fry the spam with onion then add inwhite cooked rice or overnight leftover white rice then add in the beaten eggs which season with salt and pepper and let the egg set then stir fry using a chopstick.
- Once the eggs are all set then add in the sriracha tomato sauce and stir fry to mix about 1 minutes then add in the last spoon of the sriracha tomato sauce and mix well till its the fried rice almost dry then off heat and add some cherry tomato.