Cheesy Spam fritter pancake sandwich.
You can have Cheesy Spam fritter pancake sandwich using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spam fritter pancake sandwich
- It’s 100 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 of good slug tennents lager (beer).
- You need 3 slices of spam.
- You need 6 of mini sweet pancakes, trimmed to the size of the spam.
- Prepare 4 of large leaves iceberg, julliened.
- It’s Half of an avocado.
- You need 1 spoonful of lime juice.
- Prepare A few of sprigs cilantro.
- It’s 1 of quarter red onion, finely chopped.
- You need of English mustard.
- It’s of Sriracha.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sliced fresh jalapeños.
- Prepare of Salt pepper.
Cheesy Spam fritter pancake sandwich step by step
- Make a batter with the flour and beer. Slice the spam, dip in the batter and fry until crisp. Drain well.
- Cut the pancakes to the size of the spam. Toast both sides. Reserve 3 pancakes on your chopping board..
- Put the 3 spam fritters on top of 3 of the pancakes 9n a baking tray..
- Make a quick mix of grated cheddar, English mustard, chopped jalapeños, mayo, salt and pepper. Smear this on top of the spam units and grill until they look lovely.
- Now, do this step while the fritters are frying and grilling if your slow🙄😅 slice the iceberg and red onion, place in bowl. Puree the avocado and lime with salt pepper and sriracha. Combine all to make a nice thick slaw type shizzle..
- Now lay out the warm, plain pancakes and top with the avo slaw. Place the spam cheesy pancakes beside. Zig zag sriracha and mayo over all of it. Fold, eat. Drink beer 🍺😉🍻.