Elisa's Extra Meaty Tortilla.
You can cook Elisa's Extra Meaty Tortilla using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Extra Meaty Tortilla
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked ground meat (recipe on my profile).
- Prepare 2 slice of cooked ham, cut in squares.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut in 1/4 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of luncheon meat (spam), diced.
- It’s 1 of hot dog, cut in slices.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepperoni, cut in squares.
- You need 1 pinch of preferred cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Elisa's Extra Meaty Tortilla instructions
- In a pan, add bacon at medium heat.
- When cooked, add all the other meats and cook for about 3-4 minutes in medium heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add salt and pepper..
- Spread evenly the meats and slowly pour the eggs in the pan..
- Let it cook on low-medium heat until it is firm enough to flip without breaking. And flip..
- Let it cook for 1-2 minutes and top with the cheese. Cover..
- Wait for the cheese to melt and serve..
- Perfect if it is served over hashbrowns!.