Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle.
You can have Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle
- It’s 1 of Canned Luncheon meat / Spam.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Sausage.
- You need of Ramen Noodles (any preferred type noodle) i am using “Sautao abalone noodle”.
- It’s of Parsley (Optional).
Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle step by step
- Using a frying pan pour in enough water to cover your ramen noodles and let the water boil.. add in your noodles and let it cook until desired texture and softness..
- Drain out the water from the pan when your noodles are ready and set the noodles aside…
- Slice the Luncheon meat / Spam into desired shape and size and pan fry using the same pan with olive oil untill its crispy on the outside. set it aside to let it cool..
- Continue using the same pan stir fry the sausages and set it aside.
- With the leftover oil in the pan add in the ramen noodles together with 1tbs of dark soy sauce. Stir fry it for sometime to absorb some moisture out of the noodles. Plate up the noodles together with Sausage and Luncheon meat/Spam on the side..
- Finally heat up the pan again to make a sunny side-up egg (drizzle soy sauce over it) and plate it up with the rest of the ingredients ･ᴗ･.