Princess' Chinese Fried Rice.
You can have Princess' Chinese Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of of white grain rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 cup of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- You need 1 cup of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 large of white onion or.
- It’s 2 medium of size red onions.
- Prepare 5 clove of of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 small of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- Cook white rice and set aside..
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn..
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well..
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired..
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate..