You can have Pasta Festive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Festive
- Prepare 1 kg of lenguine or any noodles of your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 of mix veggies (carrots,green peas and corn) or put your preferred veggies be creative is just okay.
- It’s 1 can of tuna in oil or spicy tuna if you want some kick on sauce.
- You need 1 can of meatloaf or spam cut in dices.
- You need 1/4 of ham or bacon will do cut in small pieces.
- It’s 1 can of mushroom.
- You need 2 can of all purpose cream.
- You need 2 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 box of of cheese/ any cheese you preferred.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 head of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Pasta Festive instructions
- cook the lenguine noodles and let it rest for a while.
- heat pan then add the oil and butter saute garlic and onion.
- Add your meats ham or bacon/meatloaf or spam/tuna let it cook for 3 mins.
- put in your mix veggies to the pan.
- add your mushroom to it.
- add your cheese.
- mix all your ingredients then put some fish sauce to taste or your salt and pepper.
- add your all purpose cream and evap milk to the pan.
- mix all your ingredients until it is all incorporated.
- taste the sauce and adjust according to your standards.
- let it cook for about 2 to 3 mins then turn off the heat..
- IN YOUR BOWL add the pasta and the sauce mix it well; leave small servings of sauce for garnishing.
- add the remaining sauce on top of the pasta to make it more festive and delicious in the eyes..