Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style.
You can cook Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style
- You need 1 large of jar Ragu Traditional spaghetti sauce, and brand will do.
- Prepare 1 of flavored spaghetti sauce, regular size jar, I prefer garlic and onions.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of filipino hotdogs (substitute with sweet Italian sausages).
- Prepare 1 can of diced Spam.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions / shallots.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of (white) sugar.
- You need 1 slice of (plastic sliced) American cheese.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped basil leaves.
Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style step by step
- heat olive oil in medium-high heat.
- add minced garlic, cook until golden..
- add chopped onions and cook until clear..
- add ground beef, salt, pepper and chili powder. cook until browned. add diced spam..
- in another skillet, add sliced hotdogs/sausages until browned on the edges..
- combine sausages with ground beef and add soy sauce and vinegar..
- add both large and small jars of spaghetti sauce, add oregano and basil..
- cook uncovered on medium heat, stirring frequently..
- mix in ketchup, sugar and slice of cheese..
- cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- remove from heat and serve with your favorite noodles, top with shredded cheddar cheese..