Loafing On a Tuesday.
You can have Loafing On a Tuesday using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loafing On a Tuesday
- Prepare of loaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 lb of bulk sausage, I used Odem's Tennessee Pride sausage.
- It’s 3 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 12 oz of spam diced.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Loafing On a Tuesday instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Dice the spam.
- Mix everything but the barbecue sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Form into a loaf. Put a groove down the middle of loaf. Put barbecue sauce into groove add parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Then let sit 15 minutes..