Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers.
You can have Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers
- It’s of ● For The Grilled Proteins.
- You need 4 of LG Patties 80/20 Grass Fed Angus Beef Or Prime Rib.
- Prepare 1 Can of Thick Sliced SPAM [cut 4 slices].
- Prepare of ● For The Hamburger Seasonings & Toppers.
- It’s as needed of Quality Teriaki Sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Worshtershire Sauce [to help seasonings stick].
- You need Dash of Ginger Powder.
- You need Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare Dash of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables.
- You need 2 of EX Firm Thick Sliced Chilled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Thick Sliced Chilled Maui Onions.
- Prepare 4 of LG Crispy Chilled Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- It’s 1 Can of Pineapple Slices [two slices per burger].
- It’s of ● For The Cheeses.
- Prepare 4 of Swiss Cheese Slices [two slices per burger].
- You need of ● For The Grilled Bread.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Sweet Grilled Hawaiian Buns.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [I'd recommend them both if you can find them].
- It’s 2 of 5"x5" Pieces Nori [aka kelp – soaked for 5 minutes].
- Prepare of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [soaked for 15 minutes then sauteed].
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- I used Prime Rib patties instead of Angus. Season your patties..
- I do love this Teriyaki sauce..
- Grill your ingredients. 5 minutes on burgers – SPAM & pineapple until charred..
- Soak and saute your mushrooms..
- Soak your Nori for 5 minutes..
- Add your swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. Grill until cheese is melted. Add your soaked Nori and mushrooms if you're opting to use it..
- Lastly, butter and grill your Hawaiian buns until charred..
- Pile high and enjoy!.