Sausage Spaghetti Soup.
You can have Sausage Spaghetti Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Spaghetti Soup
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 pcs of beef sausages, cut 1 cm.
- You need 100 gr of spam, cut rectangle.
- It’s 1 pc of boneless chicken thigh, boiled, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled, cut.
- Prepare 100 gr of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges.
- It’s 1500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 100 gr of spaghetti, boiled al dente according to the package directions, set aside.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
Sausage Spaghetti Soup step by step
- Heat butter in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add chicken, sausage, and spam. Cook until chicken stock is boiling..
- Add carrots, peas, salt, white pepper powder, mushroom bouillon, and nutmeg powder. Keep boiling until the vegetables are cooked. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Place spaghetti in the bowls. Pour the sausage soup before serving. Yum! 😋.