SPAM Breakfast Skillet. It's a breakfast casserole cooked in a skillet! Made with SPAM® Classic, shredded potatoes A hearty helping of SPAM® Classic, potatoes and Cheddar cheese that'll help you start the day in a big. In small bowl, combine egg product, basil, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce; blend well.
Homemade skillet breakfast potatoes that are easy to whip up for breakfast or brunch. These breakfast potatoes are seasoned with southwest seasoning. Spam and any processed meats (hot dogs, breakfast sausages, Portuguese sausages, etc.) are always great when diced up and browned on a skillet. You can have SPAM Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SPAM Breakfast Skillet
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 can of Spam, cubed.
- You need of Potatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Onions, sliced.
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Whatever else you need to clean out of your refrigerator.
- You need of Gravy:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crisco.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Make this easy breakfast skillet for your next brunch. Your guests will love this loaded breakfast skillet that's packed with sausage, potatoes, and eggs. Get the recipe and tips now. This loaded breakfast skillet with potatoes, bacon, onions, eggs, and Cheddar cheese makes a hearty and delicious breakfast or brunch Loaded Breakfast Skillet.
SPAM Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add sliced onions and allow to soften. When you're ready add potatoes, cubed SPAM, and whatever else you want. I added some leftover cornmeal pudding..
- Season as you like, I recommend Old Bay Seasoning..
- Let everything sit for 5 minutes and fry on medium heat. When everything has started to brown you want to flip everything to the other side, do NOT stir or it turns into a mushed up mess..
- Continue cooking until you have everything brown and crispy..
- Decide if you want to melt cheese on top and now is the time to add it. I opted for a pan gravy instead. Melt crisco in the same pan you cooked your meal and scrape with a whisk to pick up all those bits of crispy yumminess. Sprinkle the flour on the melted grease, allow to cook for a minute, pour in milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, whisk until thickened and remove from heat..
- Serve how you like it. I put a helping of gravy on top. Other ideas are: cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sunny side up eggs. All of the above…. Enjoy!.
The best potato breakfast skillet with smoky sausage, sweet bell peppers, onion and eggs prepared My hearty sausage and potato breakfast skillet is made with the most delicious ingredients: baby. Scramble eggs with cubed spam for a quick breakfast. It's a breakfast skillet made all in one-pan! SHREDDED vs COUNTRY STYLE (CUBED) HASH BROWNS. It really comes down to personal preference whether you like your potatoes shredded or.