cheese spam and taters. This SPAM® sandwich recipe calls for eggs. But we're not going to use all kinds of silly made-up egg words to describe it. Like, for example, we could say the taste is "eggscellent" or "eggstraordinary." Top cheese with SPAM® and egg.
We're talking chili, guac, cheese, and everything else important in this world. Take a piece of cheese and wrap a palmful of the mixture around it, shaping it into a tot (you may have to squeeze out some excess moisture to make it nice and tight). You can bake or fry your tater tots. You can have cheese spam and taters using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheese spam and taters
- Prepare 12 oz of can of original spam.
- It’s 6 medium of potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese roughly broken.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water divided in half.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked bacon , the drippings.
Both methods yield delicious snacks with minor differences in texture. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Spam is a canned meat product known around the world for its iconic blue label and endless versatility.
cheese spam and taters step by step
- in a pan with bacon drippings from a pound of bacon add onions sweat them add potatoes coat well with drippings.
- cube the spam after 10 minutes add it add half a cup of water.
- add spices let cook 7 minutes covered.
- add watercook 10 minutes.
- add broken cheese cover let steam 5 minutes.
Since it's precooked, it can be enjoyed hot or cold Since it's precooked, it can be enjoyed hot or cold, and makes a ready addition to any number of foods. You may also like… Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Spam (stylized as SPAM) is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation.