Spam-Fry. They're fried SPAM® Classic and just a dab of sweet ginger sauce. Every day is Fryday with these delicious treats. Delicious fried SPAM® Classic with a hint of sweet ginger sauce are sure to make.
See more ideas about Spam recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Spam fries are another I-shouldn't-but-can't-resist treat. Savoury, salty, caramelized and crispy on Savoury, crispy and enticingly more-ish Spam fries will really surprise you. You can have Spam-Fry using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spam-Fry
- Prepare 1 can of Spam chopped into small cubes.
- It’s 2 cup of Mixed Vegetables of choosing.
- You need 1 packages of Top Ramen.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
Yes, today we are serving up Spam Fried Rice. It's a rare turn of events on a blog where our most illicit pork products are lard, and maybe bacon. Spam fried rice is a great, economical meal that makes a great weeknight dinner! Friends, my kids have been obsessed with take out lately.
Spam-Fry step by step
- Boil 2 cups water in small saucepan..
- Place ramen noodles in boiling water..
- Heat 4 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry mixed vegetables in skillet till tender..
- Add spam to mixed vegetables till browning appears..
- Drain water out of ramen noodles leaving enough to mix sauce packet..
- Add noodles to fried vegetables and spam. Stir till mixed..
- Eat and enjoy..
The Best Fried Spam Recipes on Yummly Foundational Fried Spam, Deep Fried Spam Musubi, Fried Spam Musubi Rice Dog. Spam Is a Stir-Fry Secret Weapon. Spam Is a Stir-Fry Secret Weapon. Crispy, meaty, and oh-so-salty, it deserves a place on your pantry shelf—and in your next one-pan dinner.