Spam and eggs. Ever wonder why we use the term "spam" when referring to unwanted junk e-mail? In the sketch, two customers are lowered by wires into a greasy spoon café and try to order.. Chinese Ramen Noodle Stir-fry With Cabbage, Carrots, Spam, And Eggs, Spam Hash & Egg, Korean Style Omelette Rice.
Spam is a sketch that appears in " Spam ," the twenty-fifth episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus. In the sketch, two customers are trying to order a breakfast from a menu that includes the processed meat product in almost every dish. Back to school w Spam N Eggs! You can have Spam and eggs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spam and eggs
- It’s 1 can of SPAM or Luncheon meat.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of cooked rice.
Spam – Monty Python's The Flying Circus. Performance & Event Venue in Los Angeles, California. When Spam and eggs are wedged into a toasted Hawaiian roll slathered in jelly (pineapple, mango, and even strawberry, all work well), it makes for an epic breakfast sandwich that might even sway the. SPAM eggs and rice is a simple yet popular dish in Hawaii.
Spam and eggs instructions
- Pour soy sauce onto a plate or in a large dish. Mix in garlic powder and pepper.
- Cut spam into thin slices and put the slices in the soy sauce, flip them over to coat both sides..
- Leave the spam in the sauce for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place marinated spam slices in a single layer on a large pan or skillet and cook just over medium heat until both sides are browned. Discard the leftover sauce (if any).
- Once browned, move the spam to a plate. Lower the heat on your pan and add the oil..
- Cook your eggs however you'd like, adding salt and pepper to taste. I like to cook them over easy because the egg yolk broken over the rice is really good ! But some people prefer scrambled..
- Spoon the rice onto your plate, add a few slices of spam and top it with an egg (or portion of eggs if using scrambled).
- Enjoy !.
While traditionally served for breakfast, it's also great for lunch, dinner, or even a snack! If you like "Spam, eggs, spam, spam, bacon, and spam.", you might love these ideas. [Homemade] Hawaiian breakfast with garlic fried rice with furikake spam and eggs. Contribute to justcallmekat/spam-and-eggs development by creating an account on GitHub. In the end credits, every credit has something to do with the Spam sketch: most of the names have "Spam" in them (often more than once); the others have things like "eggs" or "sausage" in them..spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it. Wife: I don't want ANY. spam = 'spam' eggs = 'eggs' spam_and_eggs(spam, eggs).