Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup. Savory Instant Pot® seafood soup with calamari rings, squid pieces, shrimp, peppers, and brown rice. You can store your leftover stew in a Mason jar. This Filipino sweet and sour shrimp soup recipe from my Filipino cooking channel ( Naomi's Filipino Kitchen) is presented in English.
Or is it Skewered Pinapple Shrimp? Heinz tomato ketchup, raw shrimp, you can use precooked, pineapple chunks in its juice, spam diced, tomato paste, salt on the pineapple only, honey, vegetable oil. Slice it into strips and get it crispy in a hot skillet, then make these SPAM tacos! You can have Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of raw shrimp, you can use precooked.
- You need 20 oz of pineapple chunks in its juice.
- Prepare 12 oz of spam diced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of salt on the pineapple only.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Topped with pineapple and red pepper, these tacos No, but seriously, my kids had chicken noodle soup for dinner that night. They are wearing pajamas because it was PJ day at school. This quick simple-to-make soup is clock full of shrimp and spinach. Serve fried rice in scooped out pineapple halves, and top with chopped cashews and green scallion slices.
Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup instructions
- Clean, remove shell, and remove vein of shrimp.
- Dice the spam.
- Heat pan add oil and then spam..
- When the spam is heated add pineapple and juices. Salt the pineapple just a bit..
- When bubbling add ketchup and tomato paste. Stir well. When it has thickened just a bit add the shrimp and honey stirring constantly..
- When shrimp is done serve immediately..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Vietnamese sweet and sour soup (canh chua) is an example of everything that is great about Vietnamese home cooking. It uses a variety of For this recipe, I'm making canh chua with chicken stock, large tiger shrimp, pineapples, tomatoes and okra. Since shrimps are added towards the end. Baked Spam and Pineapple in Teriyaki Sauce. I should really call my blog "lazy cooking".