Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. Spaghetti, zucchini, smoked ham, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, grated cheese, olove oil. Over Mothers Day weekend, I was looking for a quick appetizer idea. A quick bite before the steaks were put on the grill.
Ingredients of Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ For the spam ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 12 ounce of can of hickory smoked spam.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Zucchini spaghetti ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤.
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- It’s 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of ■■■■■■ Topping ■■■■■■■.
- It’s to taste of parmesan cheese grated.
One taste of the SPAM® Hickory Smoke turn the crack of dawn into cracking a smile. Sun Spaghetti with Siced Zucchini Chutney SauceLolibox. You Won't Care Zucchini Parm Chips Are Low-Carb. Spaghetti with Zucchini and Pistachio Pesto.
Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam step by step
- I used this utensil to make the zucchini noodles I paid $11 us dollars at a flea market..
- After you make the noodles set aside.
- Take the spam out of the can.
- Heat oil in the pan. Slice the spam thinly. I got 9 pieces.
- Fry the spam in pan.
- Get them brown.
- When crispy move to some paper towels.
- In the leftover oil and drippings add the onion slices.
- Get them caramelized.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stirring constantly let all the bits on bottom of pan get incorporated into the sauce, its called deglazing the pan. Add tomato paste, sugar, salt, basil, parsley, and let thicken..
- The sauce should be very thick. Add the zucchini mix well. The zucchini will release its juices and thin the sauce out just a bit..
- Add cheese. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Stir in cooked spaghetti , then stir in soy sauce, water, sesame oil and pepper. Mix all together, heat through and serve. There is definitely a stigma on Spam here in Oregon. While I was preparing this recipe my friend came over and thought it smelled so good until I told her what it was. Go green(er) with spaghetti with zucchini and spinach.