Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps. Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. Lay the leaves on a plate. When the spam is crispy and done move to paper towels.
SPAM ® product is usually cooked with soy sauce for musubi, so I season the SPAM ® product the same way in this recipe. Soy sauce, mirin, and sake – the. Make the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, and sesame oil. You can have Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps
- You need 8 ounces of Hickory Smoked spam.
- It’s 3 of large leaves of head of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of small tomato.
- You need 12 of dill pickle chips/ slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jalapeño pepper slices.
- Prepare as needed of Yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s as needed of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare as needed of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s as needed of Vegetable oil, to fry.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. This seven-ingredient Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps build immense flavor in about five minutes of prep time. Drain and discard grease; transfer beef to a bowl. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables.
Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Slice the spam long ways 3 slices. then cut them in half. Making 6 even pieces. Heat oil and fry..
- Lay the leaves on a plate. Slice the tomatoes. Add tomatoes and pickles..
- When the spam is crispy and done move to paper towels. This is to allow excessive oil to be absorbed to paper towels..
- Add spam and condiments to you wraps. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting steak, pork, even vegetables between the delicate lettuce leaves. Heat a large frying pan and add a little oil. Mix the minced beef and pork together. Season with salt and pepper and mix well to ensure the seasoning is evenly distributed. Flavorful stir-fried pork, tofu, and green onion are rolled into a lettuce wrap with steamed rice.