Triple spam, Triple cheese. Triple cheese from Barney's Farm is a potent medical strain.have no doubt. The taste was more like grape cheese than anything else.with a couch lock effect. This triple creme goat's milk cheese is a luscious treat!
With its super delicious cheesy flavor and super potent THC level, any indica lover will fall in love with this strain immediately after trying i. No traditional oscillators or wavetables, no FM or phase distortion and no analogue modelled filters here. A touch unusual and a little cheesy, Triple Cheese is quite capable of some surprising sounds. You can cook Triple spam, Triple cheese using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple spam, Triple cheese
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 slices of bacon flavored spam sliced 3/8 of an inch or 9mm thick.
- You need 3 slices of mozzarella cheese 3/8 of an inch or 9 mm thick.
- You need 2 slices of tomatoes.
Triple Cheese is a unique-sounding comb filters synthesizer. Triple Cheese doesn't use any of the classic synthesis techniques – substractive, FM or additive – but various forms of comb filter i.e. very short chromatically tuned delays. The three cheese modules in a row either generate their own signal. Tripple Cheese is a mostly indica cross between Blue Cheese and Old Cheese, created in a long selection process.
Triple spam, Triple cheese step by step
- Slice and fry the spam. Get it crispy.
- After you turn it over add cheese on top of cooked side. When the bottom gets crispy move to a plate..
- Cook the 2 eggs. add to top of cheese. slice the tomato put on top of the egg..
- Stack the tomato, egg, cheese, and spam on top of one another. take the third spam slice, with cheese side down, and set on top..
- Cut in half serve I hope you enjoy!.
It has a high THC level. The strain has an indica structure, easy and fast to grow. This is a great choice for a beginner and not just for them. The variety is undersized and grows no more. Um diesen erstaunlichen Stamm zu erhalten, wurden über viele Generationen, Auswahlmöglichkeiten und Rückkreuzungen experimentiert.