Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs.
You can have Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can of Spam (hickory smoked or teriyaki flavor).
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple slices (In light syrup).
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s of Reserved liquid from pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 7 of kabob skewers.
Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs instructions
- Pour liquid from pineapple and soy sauce into saucepan on medium high heat and reduce by 3/4 and set aside..
- Slice spam, pineapple and onion into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Arrange skewers with spam, pineapple and onion using only half of skewer so you can have a handle to turn kabobs. Mill black pepper over both sides..
- Grill over medium high heat basting frequently with reduced sauce until kabobs start to caramelize and are heated through..
- Plate up and enjoy!.