Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich. Ever wonder why we use the term "spam" when referring to unwanted junk e-mail? In the sketch, two customers are lowered by wires into a greasy spoon. Spam is a sketch that appears in " Spam ," the twenty-fifth episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
Eggs taken from open source projects. By voting up you can indicate which examples are most useful and appropriate. If you like "Spam, eggs, spam, spam, bacon, and spam.", you might love these ideas. spam eggs and rice all day every day. one of my comfort food meals! You can have Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 1/4 Inch of Slices Spam.
- Prepare 4 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/3 of Onion.
- You need 4 Slices of Cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Sliced Bread.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Butter.
- It’s To taste of Black Pepper.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Parsley.
Cook, stirring, until eggs are nearly done, then sprinkle Have been eating spam and eggs for years. People from Alaska and Hawaii eat the most. Spam – Monty Python's The Flying Circus. SPAM eggs and rice is a simple yet popular dish in Hawaii.
Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich step by step
- Slice onion and mushrooms. Dice spam. Add butter to a pan over medium-low heat. Season. Sauté until everything begins to take on color. Crack and mix eggs in the meantime..
- Add the eggs into a large pan on low heat. Allow them to set up just a little bit. Add the cheese evenly. When the spam and veggies have taken on color, turn off the heat..
- Carefully and evenly add the spam and veggies onto the eggs. Turn up the heat a notch. Check frequently for doneness of the egg because it’s time to flip the script..
- Fold one third of the omelette towards the center. Then do the same on the opposite side. When two sides have been folded in on itself, hold it down momentarily with the spatula to allow it to seal together. Carefully flip the seam down. Turn off heat. Cut into sections suitable for a slice of toasted bread. Garnish with parsley flakes..
While traditionally served for breakfast, it's also great for lunch, dinner, or even a snack!. Chinese Ramen Noodle Stir-fry With Cabbage, Carrots, Spam, And Eggs, Spam Hash & Egg, Korean Style Omelette Rice. In the end credits, every credit has something to do with the Spam sketch: most of the names have "Spam" in them (often more than once); the others have things like "eggs" or. Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it. Wife: I don't want ANY spam!