Cornbread upside down casserole. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best! I love that there is no egg in it! Want a beautiful and delicious bread to go along with holiday meals or even just weeknight soups?
This Cornbread was so filling it. This Upside-Down Apple Cake Will Be Your Favourite Rosh Hashanah Dessert. Ready in a flash, Tomato Upside Down Cornbread is whipped up in a skillet and is perfect for entertaining. You can cook Cornbread upside down casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread upside down casserole
- Prepare 1 of box of Jiffy brand cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of chopped black olive.
- Prepare 1 of stalk of leeks chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped chilies.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Crispy, butter, soft, tangy…this Tomato Upside Down Cornbread has it all. A dramatic presentation of the humble cornbread, this recipe will elevate any barbecue or cookout to a fine. This Mexican cornbread casserole recipe is great for a potluck or a dinner if you're in a rush. It's just as tasty to enjoy as leftovers.
Cornbread upside down casserole step by step
- First thing is to mix the jiffy cornbread according to the package directions. Spoon into a oven proof casserole dish spread evenly..
- Brown ground beef with the leeks and chilies. Drain beef fat..
- Next combine all remaining ingredients except for 2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Pour into the casserole dish on top of the corn bread mixture. Cover with aluminum spoil and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F..
- Next to remove from heat, remove the aluminum foil and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese evenly across the top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
This mexican cornbread casserole is yummy.great for a potluck or a hurry up and make dinner. Warm Cornbread Casserole right out of the oven. Cornbread Casserole Recipes for Thanksgiving or any time. Tired of the usual dinner rolls to go along with your Thanksgiving feast? Trying to sneak a veggie in to the too-picky toddlers, perverse pre-teens, or even the totally resistant teens?