Sweet cornbread. If you like sweet cornbread, this is the recipe for you! My mom made this for me as a child, and now it's my family's favorite. I finally got around to make a video on how to make my homemade sweet cornbread.
It pairs perfectly with a hot bowl of chili. This recipe came from stephskitchen.com and it's wonderful. I bake it at least once a month! You can have Sweet cornbread using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet cornbread
- Prepare 2 (8.5 oz) of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- It’s 1 of (18 oz)box yellow cake mix.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of veg oil.
It has just the right amount of sweetness and it's easy to throw to together. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. For all those cornbread lovers who want a cross between cornbread and cake, this is it — a tender, sweet cornbread that is lovely and. The Best Sweet Cornbread – soft, tender moist cornbread recipe that's sweet just like I like it.
Sweet cornbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir corn muffin and cake mixed together in a large bowl. Add eggs milk and vegetable oil and stir transfer batter to a greased 9×13 and an 8×8 baking dish. bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
The Best Sweet Cornbread. posted by Christy Denney This easy cornbread recipe makes a healthy, moist, and fluffy sweet cornbread that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Plus get my best tips for how to store cornbread, how to freeze cornbread. This sweet cornbread is moist and fluffy in the middle, with delicious crispy edges. You can bake it in a square baking dish or in a cast iron skillet.