Green Chili Cornbread Casserole.
Ingredients of Green Chili Cornbread Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- You need 1 can of Green Chilies.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 can of Creamed Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 stick of of Butter.
- You need 3 cup of Cheese.
Green Chili Cornbread Casserole instructions
- Preheat 350 °.
- Chop onion.
- Add butter (softened), Jiffy Mix, green chilies, onion, creamed corn, corn and cheese in a large bowl..
- Mix well and pour into 8x11cake pan..
- Place in oven for 60-75mins, until golden brown..